Wednesday 29 January 2014

TVillas Thailand




Back in August last year, I did some consulting work for the largest Thai Villa rental company in the country. They put me up in one of their Villas in Pattaya and I was struck by how spacious, relaxed and luxurious, it all felt compared to staying in a hotel. I wrote a quick concept ad for a presentation I did for them.


Most of the Villas come with a pool, so if you can find a few mates or come to Thailand with a family, then the cost of renting a luxury villa really does beat a hotel hands down. T Villas (T for Thailand) have Villas all over the Kingdom from the Northern mountainous region of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to the Islands of Koh Samui, Phuket as well as Hua Hin, Pattaya and more.

T is for Thailand but, T is also the name of the owner of the website business, so if you book a Villa you're dealing with a trusted friend. I don't make any money out of it but I'm happy to recommend someone who has a terrific product, works hard, has a good heart and is a close friend of mine.

In my analysis, and I told the company this when I presented to them: Rented Villas are Hotel Killers. 

Once you've tried one you'll probably never look back. 

It's better value, and a better holiday experience.

You can follow T on Twitter

She's having a good month so far.