Monday 25 July 2011

Amy Winehouse feat. Linda Ronstadt




The story for Amy Winehouse's death doesn't add up. Look into the coroner. It's a signature move for the network. I've lost count over the years, but my heart and gut were the same for Amy and Princess Diana. I loved Amy's music but knew nothing about her except she was clean when she was murdered, no drug paraphernalia found till the next day. It's not impossible to overdose on heroin and nobody notices the syringes or the smack but if the diagnosis is provided before the evidence is presented, they're lying.

I found her attractive. I found her even more attractive when I learned she was 'Jewish'. 


It took me longer to understand Philip's role that made the decision, while Charles and queeny gusset kept their distance organising embalming fluids to shipped in order to cover the evidence, though I did check with Alastair Campbell, who confirmed with me that Diana went to Paris and the royal cowards want to be as far away as possible. 

Buckingham was too close, so they hid in Balmoral.

This mix is impeccable for an old school adjust and splice.